Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
An NLP Coach is trained on a specific process to quickly get to the root of the problem. Moreover, this means less time is spent exploring past hurt and more time is focused on releasing negative emotions etc.
To clarify, the process covers:
- Discover the source of the problem
- Recognize limiting beliefs
- Review strategies and behaviours
- Release negative emotions
- Begin healthy choices
Is NLP Coaching for you?
Are you thinking of working with an NLP Coach to shift your mindset? Keep in mind NLP is different from Psychotherapy. Furthermore, the basis of NLP is to validate your story and then move past it using tools and techniques. Hence, this means what happens in your life, positive or negative, is always reflected by you.
As an NLP Coach
I guide my clients to work directly with their Unconscious Mind. And as a result, they learn that the only way to create change or succeed is to work at the Unconscious level. Your Unconscious Mind is a library holding all past events, emotions, trauma, beliefs etc. In addition, each time we recite the past story of pain, it magnifies within the Unconscious Mind. Above all, it is essential to validate the problem and then quickly move to change.
Time Line Therapy®
Time Line Therapy® is a powerfully effective tool used to release:
- negative emotions
- limiting beliefs and decisions
- past life regression
This gentle therapy is NEVER used to relive trauma or pain. In addition, the whole premise of Time Line Therapy® is to release negative emotions on past events and move forward with you’ve learned.
How can you benefit from working with an NLP Coach?
- Breakthrough the barriers of your pain to results
- Establish strategies used and the root cause
- Pinpoint patterns, in other words your behavior equals strategy
- Decipher what moves or motivates you to action
- Eliminate negative emotions and limiting decisions or beliefs
- Manage your states and emotions
- Most importantly, restore mental and emotional wholeness